2018 Dues are due tonight. In order to run for office you must be a full fledged paying member.
Our Speaker for Feb will be Steve Janzen on Setting Goals for the Year. Using the Energies Available and Setting the Space. This will be a group participation.
We would like to have some committee's started. We of course need all of our members to help with this.
We would like to expand our club and we need some new ideas.
1. Membership drive. We need ideas and those who would be willing to work with this.
2. Holiday committee. A few who would like to work with themes for different holidays. Maybe our food that month has that theme.
3. Donation committee: We need several people who would like to come up with places we can donate our money to that we make at our fairs. We have always in the past given to organizations that donate to children.
4. Setting up the Fairs: Carol will not be doing this anymore. The job consist of seeing that all of the tables and chairs are set up for the amount of readers and vendors we have, placing the names of each person on the tables, handing out the flyer for the readers, healers & vendors. She usually has a couple of people helping her. You pass our water to readers, answer questions etc.
5. Fair kitchen help: This consist of setting up food table, making the coffee, setting out the utensils', etc. We serve food to the readers, vendors, healers, helpers.
6. Committee: to sew, knit, crochet for the homeless, needy etc.
7. Classes committee:
I am thinking of the different things we have done in the past. What else can you come up with?
Who do you want for your 2018 speakers?
Hope to see you at the February meeting. I think it will be a fun year with many new changes around us in all areas.
Metaphysical Research Society
February 8th, 2018, 7pm
Unity Church, 29th & Bernard, Spokane, WA